This 3-day retreat is all about spoiling you! We’ll pamper you every step of the way, from your artistic experience to the gourmet food. Holly and Chris have a combined 47 years of experience, and they plan on feeding your soul, your creative spirit, and your need to learn and grow in a nurturing environment. Your workshop experience will be customized to your ability, and tailored to your skill level, so whether you are a newbie or a seasoned veteran, we’ll make sure you leave with something you are proud to own and wear. Gage Design Studio is well equipped with Jewelry, Metal Clay, and Lapidary equipment, so if you can imagine it, you can create it. We are nestled off the beaten path in the beautiful rolling hills of quiet Lancaster County. Chef Chris will cater your retreat with his special brand of TLC in his meticulously prepared and locally sourced meals. Chris has been cooking and hosting retreats with Holly for over 20 years, and students are always ready to return for more.
Your 3 Day Retreat Includes:
- Arrival on Friday morning, 10:00 am
- Workshop Friday – Sunday, leaving Monday after breakfast
- (3) Nights, (3) day event
- (3) Breakfasts
- (3) Gourmet Lunches
- (3) Gourmet Dinners with dessert
- 2 - day Metal Clay Workshop with Holly Gage
- 1- day Lapidary Session with Chris Gage where you can make 3 – 5 cabs depending on size for a single student. 1 per student groups of 3.
- 24 hour Open Studio (Evenings are on your own
- with no instruction)
- Al fresco Dinner on our quiet peaceful deck weather permitting.
- Evenings on your own to explore.
- Depart on Monday morning after breakfast
Note: Any dining as a group away from the property will be covered
by your host.
Please download the full itinerary on the main Retreats page
Personal Jewelry Retreat: Romancing the Stone (1 Spot)
Single and Double Occupancy per person is $1975
On location accommodations include a private bedroom and private bathroom on a separate floor.
Groups up 3 are welcome per person is $1735
Accommodations are off location at your own expense.
Spousal Rate is $250
Does not include studio, bench, or lesson time.